Our Club CENTENARY YEAR - 1911 to 2011
We are a Social Club in the heart of an old mining village. The club was founded in 1911 so that ordinary working men had somewhere to meet and socialise. The original building is now our stewards living accomodation and the club has been extended outwards. We have a bar area, blue room, lounge and hall on the ground floor. Upstairs we have our offices, committee room and snooker room. As well as snooker there are pool and darts facilities. We have the usual "One Arm Bandit" plus a quiz machine and lotto ticket machine. We have 3 televisions in the bar areas as well as a big screen for those big events.